Friday, August 11, 2006

Fred has fans!

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you sooooo much for writing a comment. I really appreciate that. Sometimes I'm not sure that anyone is out there reading my blog.

If you want more good readin', try Mama Lizo's Blog:

The Disorganized Librarian

I tried to drive the Puppy Bus up to Westchester yesterday to rescue my mom, but I got lost and turned back home. I thought I was supposed to drive to Rye Bread, NY, but Mommy said it was just Rye. Oh well. I was bummed because I thought there would be some rye bread for Fred upon my arrival. Apparently there is only rye.

Love and Bully Stix,

Fred

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Fred, It's gonna be a great dogpark weekend. Alpha Dog has left and I can't wait to go home. Mama Carol left already so it's definately no fun :(
Wishing you a biscuit filled weekend.