Friday, August 11, 2006

A Dog Park Kinda Weekend


Dearest Anonymous,

It seems we have established a type of correspondence, as it were. How lovely. Fred likes making friends.

It's funny you should mention the dog park, because Mama Carol has been seriously remiss in this regard. I can't even remember the last time Fanny and I played in the dog park. It's the most wonderful feeling, Anonymous - no leashes, ears blowing in the breeze....life doesn't get any better.

There is a group of dogs who get together in the park by our house each night, and they are all allowed off-leash, but noooo, not us. Mama Carol can be pretty strict (who knew). We only get to be off leash in the basketball court or (allegedly) in the dog park, THOUGH WE HAVEN'T BEEN THERE IN FOREVER, MAMA.

Okay, Fred will calm down. [Breathe deeply]

Anyway, I think Fanny and I are going to the groomer on Saturday. I love the groomer. I always enjoy getting a puppy pedicure and a little massage. Ahhh. And on Sunday, the baby comes home from camp.

Have a great weekend, Anonymous!

Love and Kisses,

F. Carter Duboff

No comments: