Friday, October 31, 2008

Fred Says "Boo"

Last Saturday, our mamas made me and Fanny dress up in silly costumes and walk in the 2nd Annual Unleashed Halloween Pet Parade. Really, it should be called a Dog Parade. It's not as though any cats or gerbils participated.

Anyway, Fanny picked out an angel costume. I had trouble figuring out what I wanted to be, so Mama Lizo picked out this kinda dorky ladybug costume for me, complete with feelers that velcroed (TM) around my head. Mama Carol said, "That costume is a dress. It's for a girl," but Mama Lizo put it on me anyway.


We did have a slight problem. The costume was a bit big for me, so my wee wee ended up inside the costume. When I did my ceremonial pee-on-a-tree, the pee came out the front! I was so embarassed.


We didn't win any prizes, either. Mama Lizo says that if you have more than one dog, the key is to dress with a theme. You know, like one of us could be peanute butter and the other could be jelly. I call PB!

No comments: