Friday, October 13, 2006

Fred has been busy


I've received some comments that I haven't been writing enough lately. While I sympathize with your thirst for all things Fred, please remember that I am a busy dog. What with watching the post-season Met games (Mets rule!), drinking water, and napping, I've been up to my ears in Fredtivity.

Oh, one exciting thing did happen recently. My mama has a new set of wheels - a black Honda CRV. It has a sunroof and everything. I can't wait. Can't you just picture it - Fred in the CRV, sticking my head out, enjoying the breeze?

Love always,

Fred

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Fred,

So glad to hear from you!! Congrats on the new car. You'll be riding around in style now and the envy of all the dogs in the neighborhood.

Happy Days,

Anonymous said...

Wow what a car! Fred, your Mom has good taste. I can see you in it with your head hanging out and your ears flapping in the breeze. How about your head sticking out of the roof?